A Masterclass filled with tips, tools and techniques to help your child be confident, focused and positive. Suitable for all sports or performance activities.
Do you have a child who gets nervous ahead of a sports competition or performance or an exam – when everything you say or do is just WRONG and you’re treading on eggshells? Perhaps they excel in sport, dance or drama yet you find yourself worn to a frazzle trying to boost their confidence in themselves or manage the fallout from a disappointing performance?
And it doesn’t only work for their sport or activity – the same skills transfer across to all aspects of life too.
I’ll show you how to help your superstar children become more confident and deal with nerves:
- I’ll teach you the one BIG message which will help you realise why your children may have learned to be unconfident;
- You’ll understand why it’s so important to nurture a growth mindset;
- I’ll teach you the key steps to help them (and you!) deal with negative self-talk (the gremlins!) and
- Set goals they can actually achieve to increase their confidence and self-esteem; and
- I’ll let you know why what you’re saying is making it worse (and how to put it right!).