Have your story published in the 2019 SkaterPlanner™, win a coaching session and a whole bunch of goodies worth £250!
Would you like to see your story about ice skating in print? Write a story about ice skating in 500-750 words for the 2019 Skater Planner™ and win yourself a selection of fabulous prizes as well as seeing your work published.
Your story can be anything about skating, and should be fictional. It can be modern-day, or a ‘once upon a time’ story. It should motivate and encourage the skaters who will be using the SkaterPlanner™ during 2019.
Send your story to email@example.com by midnight on Wednesday 19th September. The earlier the better! I will read all the entries and the winning story will be included in the 2019 Skater Planner™.
1st Prize: Your story included in the 2019 Skater Planner™; 1 x 2019 SkaterPlanner™; One x 1 hr online coaching session; Free access to the latest online programme “Train Your Mind™ to Think Like A Champion”; (In total worth £250!)
2nd Prize: Your story published on the Ice Cool Confidence website; 2019 SkaterPlanner™; 1 x 45 minute coaching session; (Total value £120)
3rd Prize: 2019 SkaterPlanner™; (Total value £25)
Terms and Conditions:
- Your story must be between 500 and 750 words in length;
- It should be original and not have been published or printed anywhere else;
- Send as a word or pdf attachment to your email;
- Ensure you include your contact details: full name, address and if possible a telephone number for you or (if under 13) a parent;
- Include some brief details about you – how old you are, how long you have been skating and your hopes/dreams about what you would like to do in the future with your skating;
- You may if you wish provide a picture to go with your story – judging will not take the picture into consideration, but if your story is chosen as the winner and the picture is suitable (and if there is sufficient print space!) we may include your picture too;
- The winning story and runners up may also be featured on the Ice Cool Confidence website and in social media;
- Copyright remains with both the writer and Ice Cool Confidence.
- The winner and 2nd place runner up must take the coaching session by 31 January 2019. The session cannot be used as credit against a series of coaching sessions.
- Ice Cool Confidence’s decision regarding the winning entries is final.